• Do not overtake,
• On the left shoulder of the road.
• A vehicle that has come to a dead stop at a pedestrian crossing or a scholar patrol.
• A vehicle that is slowing down at a YIELD sign.
• A vehicle that is slowing down when approaching a hill or a blind rise.
• In a curve or turn, except where the road is wide enough to allow safe overtaking.
• If overtaking can create a danger to any oncoming traffic or the vehicle that is being overtaken.
• If overtaking can create a danger to any pedestrians.